Sunday 18 October 2015

What's the point of all that make-up? #1

Whether you have to explain the amount of money you spend on (seemingly all the same) make-up products to your other half each month or you have wondered what the point is of carrying 5 different lip products in your handbag, there is a different function for each one of these products and I'm here to defend them.

So many pretty colours.
Over the next few weeks, I'll break it down for you in the following categories: lips, face, cheeks, eyes, lashes and eyebrows.

With these posts you can make the decision whether a certain product will enhance your current make-up routine (oh, I need eyeshadow primer to stop my eyeshadow from creasing!) or you can skip on it because it is not practical or suitable for your make-up routine and lifestyle (so it is my primer that is making my foundation look so oily?).

Sometimes you need a make-up collection that takes up more space in your vanity than your underwear does but often we can streamline it to one medium cosmetics bag to create even the most glamourous looks. The key is to know why you own the make-up you do and how to use it.

Follow me on Google+ or Facebook if you would like to read this series and please feel free to comment on your favourite products.

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I would be following this series. Great blog post idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive feedback, Sonali! I appreciate the follow.

    ReplyDelete